An electronic larynx that sets new standards of excellence
The latest model from the leading electronic larynx company in the world yet again sets new standards of excellence. Sophisticated electronics, to give maximum quality of sound and rehabilitation over many years of use - the hallmark of Servox.
A new dimension in communication offering a near full range of sounds
- Individually programmable buttons - enabling the possibility of programming both buttons with different volume and frequency settings.
- In addition to the basic manual settings, the digital electronics make it possible to connect the speech aid to your PC via a serial interface. Special software enables you to make and save a multitude of individual settings. A useful tool for Speech Therapists, when using the Digital Data Communication Kit.
- A flashing red light on the Servox Digital indicates that the battery is on reserve and requires charging. An elaborate energy management system protects the battery from being completely discharged while speech duration is increased by reduced energy consumption.
- The intelligent charging technique offers the simplest, safest and quickest way to charge your reliable Servox batteries. The battery can be kept in the Servox Digital during charging. A replacement battery can also be charged at the same time.
- The Servox Digital has many user-friendly details, one of these being that the user can change or remove the carrying cord. If the carrying cord has been removed, the opening can be closed using the cord protector.
- The dark blue nylon hip bag gives the Servox Digital a compact and up-to-date look. A separate compartment makes it easy to safely carry a replacement battery. The close to touch closure on the rear side allows you to adjust and attach the bag to suit different belt widths.
- Using the latest technology, perfectly constructed workmanship and a high-quality titanium housing, we can guarantee durability, safety and optimal speech readiness at all times.
This intelligent charging technique offers the simplest, safest and quickest way to charge batteries. The battery can be kept in the Servox Digital during charging. A replacement battery can also be charged at the same time.
Individually Programmable Buttons
The Servox Digital is the only speech aid which offers the possibility of programming both buttons with different volume and frequency settings. This makes it possible to pre-set the device for use in certain situations. The software also offers additional options for adjusting the tone to match the natural speech melody.
Optical Battery Control
A flashing red light on the Servox Digital indicates that the battery is on reserve and requires charging. An elaborate energy management system protects the battery from being completely discharged while the speech duration is increased by reduced energy consumption.
The NEW Speech Aid SERVOX® eco
Function and Simplicity
Easy One-Button Operation
The functions of the SERVOX® Eco Speech Aid are operated using a multi-functional button. This button is ergonomically fitted to the requirements of the user and can also be used easily by people with impaired co-ordination.
Many users are reliant on the use of the speech aid on a long-term basis. It is therefore not unusual for the speech aid to be held for several hours each day. The SERVOX® eco weighs only 130 grams, clearly providing relief in terms of a much reduced weight and increased comfort.
Widely available AA batteries
The SERVOX® eco is operated by using two AA batteries. For longer-term use, suitable rechargeable batteries may be more cost effective.
Volume and Pitch Setting
The volume and pitch can be easily adjusted by turning the multi-function button.
Trusted SERVOX Quality
Servox® has sold more than 100,000 speech aids worldwide and has became a synonym with laryngectomees. Servox® continues to augment their reputation and success with the newest model of the speech aid.
df gfdg dfg dfg dfg dfg dfg
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.